Chiang Mai Free Walking Tour 2020
Impressions of Chiang Mai
Compared to Bangkok's splendor, Chiang Mai seems a lot fresher and more relaxed. Ancient towns, long religious history, literary street shops, dreamy afternoon teas like girls, lively bazaars at night, and the surrounding mountains and quiet lakes make people think they are walking into Taoyuan. Leisurely. In Chiang Mai, you don't have to hurry to see the sights, you don't have to be busy like a city, but you can spend lazily and enjoy a comfortable time. Chiang Mai, this "Northern Thai Rose" has attracted countless people because of its beauty, romance and honest folk customs. As Teng Lijun sings: There are many stories in the small city, full of joy and joy. If you come to the small city to gain a lot.
Thai visas can be processed in advance or on the ground. Due to limited airport windows and uncertain waiting times, visas on arrival are shorter than ordinary visas and visa fees are higher. Therefore, tourists are advised to obtain visas before departure.
Bring a round-trip ticket order, the official application form of the Thai embassy website, a certificate of deposit greater than 10,000 yuan, proof of employment, a passport and photocopy valid for more than 6 months, and a two-inch color photo within six months to the local ambassador Submit by the visa office or consulate.
Validity: 3 months
Duration: 60 days
Visa fee: 230 yuan
Processing time: Apply one week in advance, usually three jobs will be signed.
visa on arrival
Bring a passport and photocopy valid for more than 6 months, a two-inch color photo within six months, a round-trip air ticket order within 15 days, 10,000 baht (about 2,000 yuan) per person, and 20,000 baht (4,000 yuan) per household. After successful processing, the staff will give an exit card, pay attention to retaining the exit card, will be used when leaving.
Validity: 15 days
Duration: 15 days
Visa fee: 2,000 baht (only baht in cash). Free entry visa fee before April 30, 2020
Location: Airport Port of Entry
Airport immigration managers will randomly check the cash carried by inbound tourists. Travel visas need to carry cash or equivalent foreign currency 20,000 baht (per person) 40,000 baht (per household), so it is best to exchange a certain amount of baht before departure and use it locally It's also convenient. Don't be lucky, once spot checks are found to be unsatisfactory, you may be repatriated.
Chiang Mai Classic 6 Day Tour
D1 Chiang Mai Ancient City (Chidilong Temple, Tha Phae Gate)
D2 Suthep Mountain-Ssangyong Temple-Po Ping Palace-Chiang Mai University-Ningman Road
D3 Elephant Camp-Chiang Mai Women's Prison Massage-Chiang Mai Night Zoo
D4 Chiang Mai Jungle Leap-Sunday Night Market
D5 Tiger Park-Phra Singh Temple-Chiang Mai Night Market
D6 Chiang Mai Shopping
Best travel season
Thailand is hot all year round, and Chiang Mai is the same. Tourism is first from November to February, followed by April. There is a water lantern festival in November, a flower festival in February, and April is the grandest water splashing festival. When you can experience the local style. However, there are many people who come to Thailand during domestic public holidays, so it is recommended to book air tickets and hotels 1 month in advance. In addition, April is also the hottest time, the highest temperature can reach 40 ℃, tourists must pay attention to heatstroke and replenish moisture in a timely manner.
Consumption and payment
Chiang Mai is a place with relatively low consumption in Thailand, which is similar to third-tier cities in China. It costs about RMB 100 per day to eat and drink. Visitors are advised to change their Thai baht before leaving the country. They can also bring some US dollars when they are not enough to exchange them locally. UnionPay cards are also very convenient to use in Chiang Mai. Credit card and cash withdrawal are supported. Some ATMs also have Chinese interfaces. International credit cards are accepted throughout the country. In addition, Alipay and WeChat can also be used in convenience stores, large shopping malls and restaurants in Chiang Mai. Chinese people are more convenient to travel.
Recommended must play
Play time: 1 hour
Features: The welcome gate of Chiang Mai is the only relic preserved in the ancient city of Chiang Mai. This is the place where the net celebrities in Chiang Mai take pictures. There is a small square in front of the door where pigeons can be fed. There are also many hotels and restaurants around, and Chiang Mai's famous Water Lantern Festival celebrations also started from here.
Play time: 2 hours
Features: The largest of the six temples in Chiang Mai, and one of the two highest-ranking temples in Chiang Mai, is famous for a large stupa with visual impact. The Great Chiang Mai earthquake of 1545 collapsed the spire of the Great Pagoda overnight, but revealed the golden Buddha statue inside the pagoda. The temple has a gold leaf praying point, and the gold leaf can be pasted on the pagoda of the horoscope to pray.
Suthep Mountain Ssangyong Temple
Play time: 3 hours
Features: Thailand's famous Buddhist summer resort is a natural lookout point in downtown Chiang Mai. On the mountain is the famous Ssangyong Temple and the summer palace of the King of Thailand-Puping Palace. The Shuanglong Temple is brilliant and magnificent. The stupa enshrines the Buddha's relics and attracts believers from all over the world to make pilgrimage every year. When the weather is fine, the entire old city of Chiang Mai has a sweeping view and is a good place to take pictures.
Play time: 1 hour
Features: Chiang Mai's largest and most incense-prone Buddhist temple is one of the two highest-ranking temples in Chiang Mai. The murals in the temple are based on the ancient costumes and customs of Chiang Mai. It is a representative work of traditional art in northern Thailand. The temple offers meditation classes so that even foreign tourists can sit back and relax in a Buddhist temple. Every year in April, the Songkran Festival, Wat Phra Singh is also one of the main celebrations.
Chiang Man Temple
Play time: 30 minutes
Features: Chiang Mai's first temple is also the oldest temple in Chiang Mai. The square stupa carried by 15 elephants is the most distinctive landscape. There is a standing Buddha built in 1465 in front of the altar in the temple. It is the earliest Buddha statue found in Chiang Mai so far.
Play time: 3 hours
Features: Thailand's largest zoo can get up close to wildebeests such as wildebeests, giraffes, white rhinos and zebras at night, as well as beasts such as tigers, lions, black bears and crocodiles. The most exciting thing is that tourists can feed the animals and definitely not miss it.
Play time: half a day
Features: A very literary and fresh street. It is a fashion and art gathering place in Chiang Mai and a favorite place for young people. There are many small shops, cafes, bars on the street, and many are opened by artists and celebrities. Chiang Mai's most famous dessert shops and cafes also gather here, perfect for taking pictures and enjoying afternoon tea.
Changkang Road Night Market
Opening hours: 18:00 to 00:00 the next day
Features: One of the three major night markets in Chiang Mai, not only can you taste a variety of local snacks, but also a variety of handicrafts, tourist souvenirs, massage shops, bars, etc. Tourists come here for a night's shopping, eating and drinking can be satisfied.
Saturday night market
Opening hours: Every Saturday from 16:00 to the next day at 00:00
Features: The night market outside the south gate of Chiang Mai City is much cheaper than the night market of Changkang Road. Clothing, crafts, antiques, creative gadgets, etc. can be found, as well as local snacks and Chiang Mai special souvenirs.
Sunday night market
Opening hours: Every Sunday from 16:00 to the next day at 00:00
Features: Chiang Mai and even the most famous bazaar in Thailand. It runs through the ancient city from Tha Phae Gate to Phra Sin Temple. In addition to food and souvenirs available at other night markets, there are many fusions created by young local designers. Baubles of Thai classical and modern aesthetics. Tired of shopping, there are snack stalls, horse and chicken massage, performances, etc., is a night market that tourists must go in Chiang Mai.
There are four main types of Thai cuisine: Northern Thai, Northeastern Thai, Thai Chinese, and Southern Thai. Chiang Mai is the representative of northern Thai flavor. Curry noodles, pig skin, and sour meat are the most representative of northern Thai cuisine. Traditional Thai food is also more refreshing and healthy than other places. The other two must-try experiences are the afternoon tea and western restaurant in Chiang Mai. The coffee beans grown in Thailand and the authentic Western food prepared by Europeans and Americans have opened the door for new taste buds for tourists who are tired of Thai food.
There are many restaurants in the old city of Chiang Mai, and there are also several main areas for eating-Night Market, Ningman Road, and around Chiang Mai University. Taste authentic Thai food, from elegant upscale restaurants to family restaurants hidden deep in the alleys. Ningman Road is the world of cafes and dessert shops. The night market is mainly for snacks and snacks. The university is surrounded by cheap and delicious snack streets. There are also many online celebrity shops in Chiang Mai. Try, there are many recommendations on the vibrato.
If you are in a hurry or want something simple and convenient, the 7-11 convenience store is a must. In Thailand, 7-11 can be said to be a panacea. Thai fried rice, sandwiches of various flavors are filled in several cabinets, and they will not be resampled for a week. There are also snacks, drinks, Thai instant noodles, dim sum and domestic. As long as you have rice balls, pasta, etc., you will not be afraid that they are not delicious.
Curry noodles, pig skin, sour meat, green papaya salad, Tom Yum Goong, grilled fish, mango rice, barbecue, coffee, smoothies, etc.
Breakfast World, Seafood Noodles, Sunday Night Market, Mango tango, IBerry.
Must visit shopping district
Chiang Mai is Thailand's second-largest tourist city. Not only are internationally renowned brands much cheaper, but local brands are also cheaper. MAYA and Kad Suan Kaew are large shopping malls in Chiang Mai. If you want to buy big-name clothing and cosmetics, you can choose here. If you want to buy some special small things, the night market and the small shops in the market are the best choice. Sunday Night Market is especially recommended. It is Asia's largest market for handicrafts. Wood carvings, lacquerware, silverware, porcelain, paper products, silk cotton fabrics are exquisitely crafted and inexpensive. Want to buy delicious, the traditional old market Valolo market and Big C are the best choices, dried fruits, mountain tribal arts and crafts, go to the market to buy some fresh fruit is also very good to eat every day. If you ca n’t keep up with the night market, the city ’s KP specialty chain stores are also the best choice. Thai latex pillows, Thai latex mattresses, Thai crocodile leather bags, Thai silk, Thai silver, Chiang Mai essential oil, aromatherapy, handmade soap, handmade cow leather products and crafts, etc. ,cheap price.
Pure plant skin care products, longan honeycomb honey, local brand cosmetic skin care products and facial masks, mosquito repellent water, salves, dried fruit snacks, handicrafts, etc.
MAYA, Kad Suan Kaew, Night Market, KRAPPOM, Big C.
On the same day, if you purchase more than 2,000 baht in the same mall, the total purchase is more than 5,000 baht, and the products with the words "VAT Refund For Tourists" are printed. When leaving the country, check in at the airport customs before consignment security check.
If you only go to Chiang Mai, there are direct flights to Beijing, Kunming, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Macau and other places. Chiang Mai International Airport is about 4 kilometers away from the ancient city of Chiang Mai. There are double cars, tuks, Taxis take tourists to the city, and there are also cars at night, which is very convenient.
Train: Chiang Mai Railway Station is to the east of the ancient city. It can be accessed at any station throughout Thailand. There is a baggage storage station at the station. It takes about 10-14 hours by train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. There is a night train. If you want to save money, you can sleep on the train. You will arrive at Chiang Mai the next day at noon. If you are planning to take a train, it is recommended to buy tickets in advance after arriving in Thailand.
Coach: Chiang Mai Bus Station is located in the northeast, and there are many trains, which can go to Bangkok and other provinces. There are VIP, first and second class cars, and there are no sleepers, so if the road is far away, only the first two are recommended, which is more comfortable. There are lockers at the bus station, but space is limited.
Local public transportation
Chiang Mai's main attractions are basically concentrated in the ancient city, the urban area is not large, the travel modes are diverse, the most commonly used are double car and tutu car. Taxis in the city are relatively rare, mostly concentrated at airports and bus stations. If tourists need to, they can ask the hotel to call for a taxi.
The double car is a "bus" modified by a small truck, and it stops immediately. Red has no fixed route and is the most common. It basically travels around the city and costs 30 baht per person. If you want to go out of the city or farther away, you need to ask the driver if you want to go, and talk about the price in advance.
Tutu cars are similar to domestic motorcycles. They are very common means of transportation. They are also beckon and stop, but they are more expensive than double cars. Basically 50-60 baht per person in the city. There are also charges based on the total price of multiple people. Talk to the driver about the price before getting on the bus.
In addition to the two most common methods mentioned above, renting a car yourself is also a good choice, and it is more free to play. Bicycles cost about 50-100 baht a day, and rental points can be found everywhere in the city. Renting a car requires a deposit or a passport or photocopy. Tourists are strongly advised not to deposit a passport, which is not safe. Bicycles are more suitable for playing in the ancient city, the traffic outside the city is more chaotic, and safety is not guaranteed.
As Chinese driver's licenses are not recognized by Thailand, and Thai cars drive right and left, speed is fast, and traffic regulations are different, tourists are not recommended to rent motorcycles and cars.
Thailand is an hour behind Beijing, China.
Tourists are advised to buy local phone cards. Happy Company in Thailand has launched package cards for tourists. It has unlimited use of 3G / 4G networks within 7 days, which is very affordable. It can be bought with a passport at 7-11 convenience stores. General hotels, coffee shops and large shopping malls will provide free WIFI for customers.
Thailand is a Buddhist country. There are many temples throughout the country. Tourists are not allowed to wear shorts, short skirts, and sleeveless tops when visiting temples. Women are not allowed to hand items to monks.
Thais have great respect for the royal family, and tourists must not do anything disrespectful to the royal family. Serious people may even violate the law.
Thailand has strict regulations on tobacco and alcohol, and it is not available for purchase under the age of 21.
There are many mosquitoes in Thailand. It is recommended to buy mosquito repellent water at a local 7-11 convenience store.
Thai food is hot and spicy, and tourists with sensitive stomachs are advised to prepare corresponding medicines.
- 1 2020 Top 10 New Year's Travel Good Places 10P
- 2 Bolivia Sky Mirror Travel Guide 16P
- 3 Top 10 most fascinating tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 4.Philippines 9th Travel Guide 25P
- 5 Top 10 most amazing autumn and early winter beauty spots in November 10P
- 6 Brazil Travel Guide 17P
- 7 October's top ten most unusual scenery 10P
- 8. South Korea Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 9 Lake Baikal Blue Ice Adventure Travel Guide 12P
- 10 Sabah Semporna Island Free Tour Guide 16P
- 11 Vietnam Nha Trang Travel Guide 12P
- 12 Kyoto Japan Travel Guide 18P
- 13 Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in September 10P
- 14. Chiang Mai Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 15 US East Coast Travel Guides 18P
- 16 US Self-driving Beginner's Guide 7P
- 17 US West Coast Self-driving Tour Guide 14P
- 18 Phuket Travel Guide 12P
- 19 Top 10 Best Tourist Resorts in August! 10P
- 20.Vietnam Travel Guide 25P
- 21 Jeju Island Travel Guide 11P
- 22 Hong Kong Free Travel Guide 13P
- 23 Top 10 Must-See Resorts in July! 10P
- 24 Top Ten Best Tourist Attractions in June! 10P
- 25 Top 10 Best Resorts in April! 10P
- 26 China's top ten most beautiful cherry blossom viewing sites! 10P
- 27 March Top Ten Most Beautiful Early Spring Flower Raiders! 10P
- 28.10 wise and good places to spend the New Year! 10P
- Top 10 best places to play in 29.1! 10P
- 30. Recommended tourist attractions in October 10P
- Top 10 most awesome views in 31.9 in 10P
- 32. Top 10 Popular Douyin Attractions in Wuhan 10P
- 33. Xi'an Top Ten Douyin Popular 10P
- 34. Chengdu Top Ten Douyin Trends 10P
- 35. Chongqing Top Ten Douyin Spots 10P
- 36. Top 10 Museums in China 10P
- 37. Tombs of the Ten Great Emperors of China 9P
- 38. Ten Cathedrals of the World 10P
- 39. China's top ten ancient towers 10P
- 40. Top 10 Ancient Streets in China
- 41. China's Top Ten TV Towers 10P
- 42. China's top ten film and television cities 10P
- 43. Top 10 Famous Buildings in China
- 10 great places to play in 44.5 months! 10P
- 45.4 Top Ten Most Visited Spring Resorts in May! 10P
- 46. Top 10 most popular tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 47. Zhangjiakou Basong Chongli Three-day Travel Guide 10P
- 48. Shaoshan Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 49. Huizhou Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 50. Xiamen Gulangyu Free Walking 3-Day Travel Guide 20P
- 51. Wuyishan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 52. Mohe Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 53. Weihai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 54. Hubei Shennongjia Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 11P
- 55. Eastern Europe Link Travel Guide for 12 Days 22P
- 56. Hokkaido Japan Travel Guide
- 57. Sichuan-Tibet line self-driving 11-day travel guide 14P
- 58. Jinggangshan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 59. Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in November! 10P
- 60. Travel guide for 12 days in four European countries
- 61. 7 Days Travel Guide for Osaka
- 62. Bali Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 19P
- 63. Yan'an Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 64. China's Snow Town Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 65. Maldives 10-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 66. Changbai Mountain Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 67. The Strongest National Food Map-Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan! 10P
- 68 The Strongest National Food Map-South China! 10P
- 69 Strongest National Food Map-Southwestern! 16P
- 70 Strongest National Food Map-Northwestern! 16P
- 71 The Strongest National Food Map-Central China! 10P
- 72 Strongest National Food Map-East China! 22P
- 73 The Strongest National Food Map-North China! 16P
- 74 The Strongest National Food Map-Northeast! 10P
- 75. Huangshan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 76. Eleven scenic spots without crowds! 10P
- 77. Xishuangbanna Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 78. Nanning Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 79. Zhangjiajie Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 80. Qingdao Three-day Travel Guide 19P
- 81. Hulunbuir Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 17P
- 82. Russia's Seven-Day Travel Guide 26P
- 83.German Free Travel 7 Days Travel Guide 30P
- 84. Taiwan Travel Guide
- 85. New Zealand Travel Guide
- 86. The most beautiful autumn scenery in China in September! 10P
- 87. Xining Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 88. Urumqi Three-Day Travel Guide 13P
- 89. Britain's 9th Travel Guide 25P
- 90. Yinchuan Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 91. Canada's Free Travel 8 Days Travel Guide 21P
- 92. 50 Beautiful Worlds That Must Go in Life! 50P
- 93. South Africa 10-Day Travel Guide 17P
- 94. Top Ten Perfect Summer Resorts in China in August! 10P
- 95. The 100 most beautiful scenic spots in China! 100P
- 96. Kunming Three-day Travel Guide 13P
- 97. The ten most beautiful tourist destinations in July! 11P
- 98. Malaysia 6th Travel Guide 25P
- 99. Dubai Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 23P
- 100. Cambodia 7th Travel Guide 23P
- 101. Singapore 5 Days Travel Guide 25P
- 102.Thailand Travel Guide
- 103. Zhoushan's Dongji Island Free Tour 2-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 104 Top 10 Unmissable Christmas Markets in the World 10P
- 105.10 Best Experiences of Weihai Tourism 11P
- 106.1 best recommendations for travel in 6P
- 107. Top 10 Summer Lotus Rewards in China 10P
- 108 Best Recommended Travel Tips for April 10P
- 109.12 best recommended travel strategy in December 12P
- 110. Best Travel Tips for October 24P
- 111. Recommended throughout the year! Go on a tour 14P by month
- 112. May Day Travel Guide 10P
- Best recommendations for travel in November
- Best recommendations for travel in November
- 115. Nine Domestic Beauty 9Ps Not to Be Missed in Winter 9P
- 116. Eleven Golden Week Travel Recommendations 10P
- The best recommended strategy for travel in November
- 118.November 6P
- 119. Top 10 Most Popular Ski Resorts in China 10P
- 120. The world's top nine honeymoon couples 18P
- 121. Top 10 Popular Forest Parks in China 10P
- 122. The most beautiful flower resort in spring 14P
- 123. China's five most beautiful forest tourism guide 5P
- 124. Top 10 Best Native American Cultural Experiences 10P
- 125 Tibet Walking Self-driving Travel Guide 14P
- 126. Top 10 Hottest Hot Spring Resorts 22P
- 127. Top ten autumn leaves rewarding spots in China 10P
- 128.10 Unmissable Xiamen Travel Experiences 24P
- 129. China's Six Most Beautiful Cave Travel Strategies 18P
- The best recommended travel strategy for 130.8 months 30P
- 131.7 Best Recommended Travel Tips for October
- 132. China's Six Most Beautiful Canyons Travel Guide 13P
- 133 Top 10 charming night sceneries in China
- 134. China's Top 10 Most Beautiful City Scenic Lake Tourism Guide 10P
- 135. Top 10 Popular Pedestrian Street Travel Guides in the World 36P
- 136.5 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 137.6 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 138. China's top ten seaside tourism strategies 20P
- 139. Spain's Seven-Day Travel Guide 39P
- 140. Australia's Six-Day Travel Guide 15P
- 141. Daocheng Yading Free Travel Seven Days Travel Guide 22P
- 142. Wuyuan Three-Day Travel Guide 29P
- 143. Xi'an Free Walking Tour Guide 22P
- 144. Paris, France, 5-day travel guide 23P
- 145. Guizhou Huangguoshu Free Travel Three Days Travel Guide 12P
- 146. Italy Travel Guide
- 147. Tokyo Japan 5 Days Travel Guide 19P
- 148. Hangzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 149. Chengdu Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 18P
- 150. Hefei Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 151. Haikou Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 152. Changsha Free Travel 3 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 153. Lanzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 154. Changchun Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 155. Zhengzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 156. Taiyuan Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 157. Ningxia Free Walking 5 Days Travel Guide 10P
- 158. Fuzhou Three-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 159. Seven Days Travel Strategy in South Xinjiang 25P
- 160. Guilin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 161. Lhasa Three-Day Travel Guide 11P
- 162. Qinghai Lake Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 163. Jiuzhaigou Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 164. Jinan Free Walking Tour Guide 8P
- 165. Luoyang Free Walking 3 Days Travel Guide 12P
- 166. Shenyang Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 167. Shijiazhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 168. Dali Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 169. Sanya Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 170. Shenzhen Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 171. Xitang Wuzhen Free Travel 3-Day Travel Guide 9P
- 172. Beihai Free Travel 2 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 173. Qinhuangdao Three-Day Travel Guide 11P
- 174. Harbin Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 175. Hohhot Free Travel 3 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 176. Dalian Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 177. Suzhou 4 Days Travel Guide 16P
- 178. Northern Xinjiang Travel Guide
- 179. Nanchang Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 180. Guangzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 18P
- 181. Datong Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 182. Lijiang Shangri-La Six-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 183. Wuhan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 184. Pingyao Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 185. Tianjin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 186. Shanghai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 187. Chongqing Three-day Travel Guide 12P
- 188. Dunhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 189. Beijing Three-day Travel Guide 17P
- 190. Nanjing Free Walking Tour Guide 19P
- 191. Zhuhai Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 192. Phoenix Ancient City Free Walking Tour Guide 6P
- 193. Kaifeng Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 194. Yantai Free Walking Tour Guide 8P