Top 10 best places to visit in April!
Heze is the peony capital of China. It has been cultivating peony for more than 1,400 years. It is currently the largest peony production base, scientific research base, export base, and ornamental base in the world. The ancients used the term "flowers in a surplus ruler" to describe their largeness; "a thousand pieces of red yingxia are rotten, and hundreds of branches are lit with bright lights" to describe their magnificent appearance. Every April, thousands of peony are endless, colorful and colorful, and the pattern is ever-changing, like a fairyland on earth, attracting tourists to come and enjoy its beauty.
Heze Airport is expected to open in October 2019. At present, trains and cars are the two main modes of arrival. Attractions in the city can be taken by bus, walking, or taxi, and can be chartered if needed.
Caozhou Peony Garden, Caozhou Baihua Garden, Tianxiang Park, etc.
Lamb soup, decoction buns, roast beef, siu pan.
Noodles, Caozhou Geng cake.
Spring in Shaoxing in April is the best time to travel. This ancient cultural city with a history of 2500 years always has an inseparable story with Lu Xun. From Baicaoyuan to Sanwei Bookstore, from the fennel beans of Kong Yiji to the social drama of the hometown, the hometown complex in Lu Xun culture can be seen everywhere. Maybe you don't know that Shaoxing and calligraphy are also inextricably linked. As the hometown of calligraphy, the Chinese Lanting Calligraphy Festival kicks off on the third day of the third month of the lunar calendar. It's eye-opening. In addition, some cherry blossoms in Wanwei Mountain can also be seen.
There is no airport in Shaoxing. You can fly to Hangzhou if you fly. Xiaoshan Airport has a direct bus to Shaoxing. There are many trains, cars, and trains, which are relatively convenient.
Lu Xun's hometown, Donghu, Lanting, Shenyuan, Anchang Ancient Town, Huiji Mountain, Keyan, etc.
Stinky tofu, plum dried vegetable baked meat, rotten chicken, Shih Tzu tofu, butter cream, etc.
Rice wine, fennel beans, black felt hat, sausage, fragrant cake, dried plums, etc.
1. Except for Donghu Lake, Keyan Scenic Area, Lanting, and Hueiji Mountain, which are a little far from the city, other attractions are more concentrated, just stop and play.
2. Shaoxing Tourist Pass can visit most classic scenic spots, valid for 3 days.
For Dai people, April is the most important month of the year, because the grand Songkran Festival is coming. The linden tree is green, and the phoenix flowers are blooming. People meet to rush, meditate, release, and take to the streets to spit happiness with water. The joyful and peaceful atmosphere will make your emotions rise instantly, and you ca n’t help but blend in. . At night, the Kong Ming lantern slowly lifted off, lighting up the dark sky, bringing thoughts and hope. A Songkran Festival, a Dai New Year, I look forward to meeting you.
Xishuangbanna can only be reached by plane or car. For cities without direct flights, you can go to Kunming first. There is a bus from the airport to Jinghong City, and it is easy to go to various attractions.
Olive Dam, Tropical Botanical Garden, Wangtianshu, Manting Park, Dai National Park, etc.
Lemongrass grilled fish, fragrant bamboo rice, sour bamboo shoots, glutinous rice.
Tropical dried fruit preserves, tea, flower bags, carpets.
1. Every year, there are many people in Songkran Festival, pay attention to safety.
2. The residents in Xishuangbanna are all ethnic minorities. Pay attention to the folk taboos.
Luoyang peony is famous all over the world. In April, Luoyang is in the peony flowering period. From Qingming Festival to May Day holiday, you can watch it. It is very suitable for taking pictures. Luoyang peony has various varieties and rich colors. In addition to the common pink and white, there are other colors such as black and green. The Peony Flower Festival is full of colorful flowers, and the scenic spots and streets are beautifully decorated with peony. It is a city of peony.
Luoyang has very convenient transportation. There are direct flights and trains from major cities in the country. Long-distance buses are also available in some cities around the province. There are special buses at the airport, and taxis are only 10 kilometers away, which is more cost-effective.
Wangcheng Park, Luoyang National Peony Garden, Longmen Grottoes, Xiyuan Park, White Horse Temple.
Luoyang water mat, no soup, Xinan hot noodles.
Silver silk peony cake, peony flower cake, peony flower tea, Dukang wine, Luoxiu.
Wuzhen in April has a typical Jiangnan spring scene. The annual traditional festival, Xiangshi, starts from the Qingming Festival and lasts for 20-25 days. It is an activity for local farmers to pray for a good harvest of silkworm and mulberry. Marshal Plague will be solemn and solemn, silkworm flowers will be lively and extraordinary, set foot on the white boat to compete for water; thrilling thrills; boat fist catches and fights; At this time, Wuzhen can make the human body feel the charm of folk customs and can not be missed.
By plane, you can go to Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport, there is a direct shuttle bus to Wuzhen. Cars are the most convenient way to go to Wuzhen. Tourists can go to Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou and other surrounding cities first. There are many cars to Wuzhen.
East Gate, West Gate.
Braised mutton, duck sauce, Dingsheng cake, carrot cake, white water fish, etc.
Blue printed cloth, black brocade, silk cotton, Sanbaijiu, Hangbaiju, Xuchang sauce.
If you live in Xizha Scenic Spot, tickets will always be valid as long as you do not leave Xizha Scenic Spot. If you need to leave halfway, you can apply for an entry permit at the Xizha Tourist Service Center with your housing card, your ID card, and Xizha tickets.
Wuxi in April is already a sea of flowers, cherry blossoms in the buns, azaleas and camellia in Xihui Park, beautiful and delicate. The Wu Culture Festival with the theme of "Inheriting Wu Di civilization, discovering humanities, highlighting the city's personality, and building a cultural city" was also held in mid-April. Fixed events include Taibo sacrificial rituals, Huishan folk cultural temple fairs, and Chinese cultural heritage. The Protection of Wuxi Forum and Wu Culture International Symposium are one of the important annual festivals in Wuxi.
Wuxi is easily accessible by air and train from major cities. There are buses from the airport to and from the urban railway stations. The surrounding cities can take cars, and there are many departures. The city's subways, buses are in all directions, and there are special tourist routes around the lake for tourists to choose from.
Mantouzhu, Meiyuan, Puyuan, Xihui Park, Dangkou Ancient Town, Lingshan Giant Buddha, etc.
Xiaolongbao, pork ribs with sauce, three fresh wontons, tofu flowers, Taihu boat dishes.
Taibai Sanbai, Huishan clay figurines, Wuxi fruits, etc.
Yangzhou was the best place to visit in April. At this time, the city of Yangzhou had breeze, drizzle, willows, and Qionghua. It perfectly set off the city, which is the most beautiful time of the year. By the side of Slender West Lake, Erdao River Bank, and Guyun River, at a glance, there are large swaths of goose yellow, and the breath of spring pervades the willow branches. Even if it is raining, it is very artistic, and the so-called "fireworks in Yangzhou in March" is definitely not to be missed.
There are few routes to Yangzhou Airport. It is recommended to take the train or car first. In addition to buses in the city, there are also special tourist routes, which basically connect the famous scenic spots in Yangzhou in a convenient way.
Slender West Lake, Geyuan, Heyuan, Ancient Canal, Daming Temple.
Morning tea, pancakes, rice balls, boiled dried shreds, stir-fried shrimp, lion head, etc.
Pickles, brown sugar, paper cutting.
1. Morning tea in Yangzhou must be experienced. Go to eat before 10am. There are many state-owned tea shops.
2. Take a cruise around the ancient canal in Yangzhou, feel the Yangzhou style, and go to the nearby 1912 Bar Street for a drink, which is quite a pastime for tourists in recent years.
Although April is the hottest time of year in Thailand, the most interesting Songkran festival in Thailand is also in April. Songkran Festival is the most important festival in Thailand and represents the beginning of the new year. On this day, the Thai people will not only visit the temple to worship the Buddha, but also bless each other by pouring water, because they believe that the water is pure and clean and can wash away the bad luck of the year. For tourists, this is also the most exciting festival, especially in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Tourists can experience the most authentic Thai New Year here and feel the madness of the whole people.
You can apply for a visa at the airport in advance or on arrival. Relatively speaking, it is recommended that you get a visa before you go, which is cheap and saves time. Thailand visa materials are simple, and the success rate is very high. As long as there are no bad records, the visa will be successfully issued.
Most cities in China have opened direct flights to Thailand. From here, you can fly directly to Bangkok and Phuket, and a few cities can fly directly to Chiang Mai. If you want to go to other destinations, you need to make a connection in Bangkok. Since Bangkok is the air traffic hub of Thailand and Southeast Asia, connecting in Bangkok can be convenient and economical.
Grand Palace, Erawan Shrine, Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Wat Arun, Chiang Mai Old Town, Pattaya.
Curry, Tom Yum Goong Soup, Green Papaya Salad.
Bangkok bag, Thai silk, skin care products, essential oil ointment.
Pay attention to local customs and dress at the temple.
In April, Turkey has neither the sweltering summer nor the cold winter. The sky is clear and clear, and the beauty of it is as beautiful as the carpet. Whether it is a modern building of various shapes, a magnificent and solemn mosque bell tower, or a sea-crossing bridge flying over the Bosporus, the Troy city ruins in Homer's Epic, the world wonders of Cappado In West Asia, there are also the International Film Festival and the Istanbul Tulip Festival, which are unprecedentedly lively and become a paradise for tourists.
Holding a passport with a validity period of more than six months can directly apply for a Turkish electronic visa, which is very convenient. A single entry can stay for 15 days, and a double entry can stay for 7 days.
There are direct flights from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Urumqi to the capital Istanbul, and other areas can be connected in these cities or Hong Kong. Most tourists arrive at Ataturk Airport and there are subways and buses to the city.
Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Pamukkale, Cappadocia.
Barbecue, grilled fish, street food.
Black tea, coffee, anise, carpet, blue eye amulet.
1. Pay attention to your belongings, especially your passport.
2. Pay attention to local religious beliefs and go to the mosque to dress.
When it comes to spring in Jeju Island, what comes to mind are cherry blossoms and rapeseed. Walk through the golden yellow rape blossoms blooming between the vast land and the stone wall, stroll on the cherry blossom road, and feel the happy time brought by spring. At this time, there is also a festival celebration, various performances are performed, folk crafts are displayed, and various activities such as canola flower field walking are held.
Visitors holding Mainland China passports can enter the Jeju Island of South Korea for 30 days without a visa (direct access is required). If you want to go to other cities in Korea than Jeju Island, you must apply for a Korean tourist visa.
Large domestic cities can be reached by air directly to Jeju Island. The airport is only 4 kilometers from Jeju City. There are buses directly to the city. It is also cheap to take a taxi if you live near Jeju. The bus lines on Jeju Island are very rich, and can basically reach major attractions.
Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, Teddy Bear Museum, Chinese District, Sakura Avenue, Shizaki Cape, Udo Island.
Black pork, abalone porridge, seafood hot pot.
Citrus products, honey, Korean red ginseng, teddy bear dolls, etc.
- The 100 most beautiful scenic spots in China!
- Luoyang Free Walking Tour Guide
- Xishuangbanna Travel Guide
- 5 Days Travel Guide for South Korea
- Xitang Wuzhen Free Walking Tour Guide
- 6-Day Thailand Travel Guide
- Best recommendations for travel in March
- The most beautiful flower resorts in spring
- Top 10 best places to visit in April!
- Star Moon Kingdom-Turkey
- Happy to travel, one
- Jeju Island Travel Guide
- Happy to travel, two
- Han Yan 10th
- SARS ~ 2003 VIP Tour
- [Wuzhen · Beihan]
- 1 2020 Top 10 New Year's Travel Good Places 10P
- 2 Bolivia Sky Mirror Travel Guide 16P
- 3 Top 10 most fascinating tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 4.Philippines 9th Travel Guide 25P
- 5 Top 10 most amazing autumn and early winter beauty spots in November 10P
- 6 Brazil Travel Guide 17P
- 7 October's top ten most unusual scenery 10P
- 8. South Korea Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 9 Lake Baikal Blue Ice Adventure Travel Guide 12P
- 10 Sabah Semporna Island Free Tour Guide 16P
- 11 Vietnam Nha Trang Travel Guide 12P
- 12 Kyoto Japan Travel Guide 18P
- 13 Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in September 10P
- 14 Chiang Mai Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 15 US East Coast Travel Guides 18P
- 16 US Self-driving Beginner's Guide 7P
- 17 US West Coast Self-driving Tour Guide 14P
- 18 Phuket Travel Guide 12P
- 19 Top 10 Best Tourist Resorts in August! 10P
- 20.Vietnam Travel Guide 25P
- 21 Jeju Island Travel Guide 11P
- 22 Hong Kong Free Travel Guide 13P
- 23 Top 10 Must-See Resorts in July! 10P
- 24 Top Ten Best Tourist Attractions in June! 10P
- 25. Top 10 Best Resorts in April! 10P
- 26 China's top ten most beautiful cherry blossom viewing sites! 10P
- 27 March Top Ten Most Beautiful Early Spring Flower Raiders! 10P
- 28.10 wise and good places to spend the New Year! 10P
- Top 10 best places to play in 29.1! 10P
- 30. Recommended tourist attractions in October 10P
- Top 10 most awesome views in 31.9 in 10P
- 32. Top 10 Popular Douyin Attractions in Wuhan 10P
- 33. Xi'an Top Ten Douyin Popular 10P
- 34. Chengdu Top Ten Douyin Trends 10P
- 35. Chongqing Top Ten Douyin Spots 10P
- 36. Top 10 Museums in China 10P
- 37. Tombs of the Ten Great Emperors of China 9P
- 38. Ten Cathedrals of the World 10P
- 39. China's top ten ancient towers 10P
- 40. Top 10 Ancient Streets in China
- 41. China's Top Ten TV Towers 10P
- 42. China's top ten film and television cities 10P
- 43. Top 10 Famous Buildings in China
- 10 great places to play in 44.5 months! 10P
- 45.4 Top Ten Most Visited Spring Resorts in May! 10P
- 46. Top 10 most popular tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 47. Zhangjiakou Basong Chongli Three-day Travel Guide 10P
- 48. Shaoshan Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 49. Huizhou Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 50. Xiamen Gulangyu Free Walking 3-Day Travel Guide 20P
- 51. Wuyishan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 52. Mohe Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 53. Weihai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 54. Hubei Shennongjia Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 11P
- 55. Eastern Europe Link Travel Guide for 12 Days 22P
- 56. Hokkaido Japan Travel Guide
- 57. Sichuan-Tibet line self-driving 11-day travel guide 14P
- 58. Jinggangshan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 59. Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in November! 10P
- 60. Travel guide for 12 days in four European countries
- 61. 7 Days Travel Guide for Osaka
- 62. Bali Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 19P
- 63. Yan'an Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 64. China's Snow Town Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 65. Maldives 10-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 66. Changbai Mountain Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 67. The Strongest National Food Map-Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan! 10P
- 68 The Strongest National Food Map-South China! 10P
- 69 Strongest National Food Map-Southwestern! 16P
- 70 Strongest National Food Map-Northwestern! 16P
- 71 The Strongest National Food Map-Central China! 10P
- 72 Strongest National Food Map-East China! 22P
- 73 The Strongest National Food Map-North China! 16P
- 74 The Strongest National Food Map-Northeast! 10P
- 75. Huangshan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 76. Eleven scenic spots without crowds! 10P
- 77. Xishuangbanna Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 78. Nanning Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 79. Zhangjiajie Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 80. Qingdao Three-day Travel Guide 19P
- 81. Hulunbuir Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 17P
- 82. Russia's Seven-Day Travel Guide 26P
- 83.German Free Travel 7 Days Travel Guide 30P
- 84. Taiwan Travel Guide
- 85. New Zealand Travel Guide
- 86. The most beautiful autumn scenery in China in September! 10P
- 87. Xining Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 88. Urumqi Three-Day Travel Guide 13P
- 89. Britain's 9th Travel Guide 25P
- 90. Yinchuan Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 91. Canada's Free Travel 8 Days Travel Guide 21P
- 92. 50 Beautiful Worlds That Must Go in Life! 50P
- 93. South Africa 10-Day Travel Guide 17P
- 94. Top Ten Perfect Summer Resorts in China in August! 10P
- 95. The 100 most beautiful scenic spots in China! 100P
- 96. Kunming Three-day Travel Guide 13P
- 97. The ten most beautiful tourist destinations in July! 11P
- 98. Malaysia 6th Travel Guide 25P
- 99. Dubai Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 23P
- 100. Cambodia 7th Travel Guide 23P
- 101. Singapore 5 Days Travel Guide 25P
- 102.Thailand Travel Guide
- 103. Zhoushan's Dongji Island Free Tour 2-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 104 Top 10 Unmissable Christmas Markets in the World 10P
- 105.10 Best Experiences of Weihai Tourism 11P
- 106.1 best recommendations for travel in 6P
- 107. Top 10 Summer Lotus Rewards in China 10P
- 108 Best Recommended Travel Tips for April 10P
- 109.12 best recommended travel strategy in December 12P
- 110. Best Travel Tips for October 24P
- 111. Recommended throughout the year! Go on a tour 14P by month
- 112. May Day Travel Guide 10P
- Best recommendations for travel in November
- Best recommendations for travel in November
- 115. Nine Domestic Beauty 9Ps Not to Be Missed in Winter 9P
- 116. Eleven Golden Week Travel Recommendations 10P
- The best recommended strategy for travel in November
- 118.November 6P
- 119. Top 10 Most Popular Ski Resorts in China 10P
- 120. The world's top nine honeymoon couples 18P
- 121. Top 10 Popular Forest Parks in China 10P
- 122. The most beautiful flower resort in spring 14P
- 123. China's five most beautiful forest tourism guide 5P
- 124. Top 10 Best Native American Cultural Experiences 10P
- 125 Tibet Walking Self-driving Travel Guide 14P
- 126. Top 10 Hottest Hot Spring Resorts 22P
- 127. Top ten autumn leaves rewarding spots in China 10P
- 128.10 Unmissable Xiamen Travel Experiences 24P
- 129. China's Six Most Beautiful Cave Travel Strategies 18P
- The best recommended travel strategy for 130.8 months 30P
- 131.7 Best Recommended Travel Tips for October
- 132. China's Six Most Beautiful Canyons Travel Guide 13P
- 133 Top 10 charming night sceneries in China
- 134. China's Top 10 Most Beautiful City Scenic Lake Tourism Guide 10P
- 135. Top 10 Popular Pedestrian Street Travel Guides in the World 36P
- 136.5 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 137.6 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 138. China's top ten seaside tourism strategies 20P
- 139. Spain's Seven-Day Travel Guide 39P
- 140. Australia's Six-Day Travel Guide 15P
- 141. Daocheng Yading Free Travel Seven Days Travel Guide 22P
- 142. Wuyuan Three-Day Travel Guide 29P
- 143. Xi'an Free Walking Tour Guide 22P
- 144. Paris, France, 5-day travel guide 23P
- 145. Guizhou Huangguoshu Free Travel Three Days Travel Guide 12P
- 146. Italy Travel Guide
- 147. Tokyo Japan 5 Days Travel Guide 19P
- 148. Hangzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 149. Chengdu Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 18P
- 150. Hefei Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 151. Haikou Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 152. Changsha Free Travel 3 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 153. Lanzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 154. Changchun Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 155. Zhengzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 156. Taiyuan Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 157. Ningxia Free Walking 5 Days Travel Guide 10P
- 158. Fuzhou Three-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 159. Seven Days Travel Strategy in South Xinjiang 25P
- 160. Guilin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 161. Lhasa Three-Day Travel Guide 11P
- 162. Qinghai Lake Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 163. Jiuzhaigou Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 164. Jinan Free Walking Tour Guide 8P
- 165. Luoyang Free Walking 3 Days Travel Guide 12P
- 166. Shenyang Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 167. Shijiazhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 168. Dali Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 169. Sanya Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 170. Shenzhen Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 171. Xitang Wuzhen Free Travel 3-Day Travel Guide 9P
- 172. Beihai Free Travel 2 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 173. Qinhuangdao Three-Day Travel Guide 11P
- 174. Harbin Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 175. Hohhot Free Travel 3 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 176. Dalian Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 177. Suzhou 4 Days Travel Guide 16P
- 178. Northern Xinjiang Travel Guide
- 179. Nanchang Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 180. Guangzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 18P
- 181. Datong Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 182. Lijiang Shangri-La Six-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 183. Wuhan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 184. Pingyao Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 185. Tianjin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 186. Shanghai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 187. Chongqing Three-day Travel Guide 12P
- 188. Dunhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 189. Beijing Three-day Travel Guide 17P
- 190. Nanjing Free Walking Tour Guide 19P
- 191. Zhuhai Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 192. Phoenix Ancient City Free Walking Tour Guide 6P
- 193. Kaifeng Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 194. Yantai Free Walking Tour Guide 8P