Top 10 must-see places in September
September is the harvest season. Naturally, the hot land of Xinjiang is indispensable, and Turpan on the Silk Road is the most unmissable. This is a place where ancient and modern civilizations merge. It is the intersection of eastern and western cultures and religions that are intertwined and fused with each other. It is also the most abundant area of China's Silk Road ruins. When the summer heat fades, the fruits are ripe, the forest is full, and the scenery is still the same. Whether it is a fruit feast, a desert sunset, or experience folk customs, or the wonders of the Flame Mountain, it is a unique tour memory.
There are fewer flights and you can change to Urumqi first. Turpan and Urumqi are close to each other. Trains and cars are a good way to transfer, and there are many departures.
Flame Mountain, Jiaohe Old City, Kan'er Well, Grape Valley, Kumtag Desert, etc.
Grapes, cantaloupe, Muselles, roast lamb, pilaf, ravioli, etc.
Dried fruit, Uighur costumes, etc.
Turpan area believes in Islam and avoid pork. When entering the mosque, pay attention to respecting customs.
After the fishing season, the best season for seafood begins in September. On the coast of the East China Sea, there is a place known as "Eastern Island in the East, the Fairy Kingdom of the Sea Mountains" and a natural oxygen bar. This is Xiangshan. This county under Ningbo is composed of 608 islands and reefs in the east of the Xiangshan Peninsula and the coast. The seafood is extremely rich, and the folk customs are quite simple. The Chinese fishing festival will also be held in mid-September. The ancient city of Shipu Fishing Port is one of the most famous attractions in Xiangshan. Shippu people have lived on the sea for generations, giving birth to many amazing fishing cultures and customs, rich and extensive. Come here in autumn to return to the original, satisfy the taste buds, and quickly sip.
Take the shuttle bus from Ningbo South Bus Station to Xiangshan County and Shipu.
Shipu Ancient Port, Yushan Islands, Xiangshan Film and Television City, Chinese fishing village.
Sixteen bowls of Xiangshan Seafood, Xiangshan Qianyu Bailu Banquet and other seafood.
Local specialties such as Xiangshanhai snake and Xiangshan shrimp skin.
Yangtze Three Gorges
The Three Gorges, the world's most magnificent landscape gallery, one of the birthplaces of ancient Chinese culture, starts from Baidi City in Fengjie County, Chongqing City, and reaches Nanjin Pass, Yichang City, Hubei Province in the east. The deep valley of the Changxia Gorge, countless heroes, countless good poems, countless strange peaks and stones, and many other places of interest. Take a flat boat down the river, watch the white clouds and flowing water, watch the green mountains on both sides of the strait, chant a poem, hum a song softly, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and immerse yourself in the grand scenery of the motherland.
Plane, train to Chongqing or Yichang, then go to the local pier and take a cruise. The whole trip is generally about 3-5 days, and you can visit the major attractions along the Three Gorges.
Baidi City, Three Gorges Family, Three Gorges Dam, Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge, Xiling Gorge, etc.
Fish and shrimp, local farm dishes.
The Three Gorges cruise ship spends three nights on the boat. The climate in the canyon and mountains is humid and changeable. It is best to bring warm jackets and rain gear. Do not stay on the deck for too long when traveling to prevent colds and colds.
The holy land of Lhasa does not lack pilgrims all year round, this September is the best season. After the rainy season, the sky is clear and the temperature is comfortable. Whether it is visiting the World Heritage Potala Palace, or strolling the Barkhor Street, basking in the sun in front of the Jokhang Temple, even drinking a bowl of sweet tea on the street corner is relaxing. In Lhasa, the word slow life is integrated into every detail, and you can go where you want to go, and everything you do is gone. All that remains is this pure land and pious faith, and the purest communication between people. This is life.
Planes and trains are preferred, and train tickets are recommended to be bought earlier. There are buses from the airport to the city, and buses from the train station. In addition, cycling and self-driving are the most popular methods, but inexperienced people are not recommended.
Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Yangzhuo Yongcuo, Sera Temple, Namco, Norbulingka, etc.
Sweet tea, yogurt, Tibetan noodles, barley wine.
Tibetan clothing, beef jerky, beeswax, turquoise, red coral, etc.
1. Pay attention to altitude sickness in plateau areas. Slowly to adapt to high altitude at first arrival. Seek medical treatment or leave as soon as you feel uncomfortable, especially don't underestimate colds. Plateau colds can easily endanger life.
2. Tibet is a place of Tibetan Buddhism. Pay attention to local religious beliefs. Do not wear exposed clothing when entering the temple.
Ulan Butong was once an ancient battlefield, and it is also one of the most able to experience Mongolian style. There are vast grassland scenery, secluded white birch forest, and the world's rare tree species of sandy spruce. Different tree species show different colors in autumn. The charming grassland scenery has made it a well-known film and television location base in China and abroad, and also fully experiencing the nomadic style and experience. Feel the charm of early autumn here, it is perfect.
Train to Siheyong Station, change car to Weichang County, and then take a shuttle bus from Weichang County to Ulan Butong tourist area. Tourists from surrounding cities are advised to drive by themselves.
Hongshan Army Racecourse, Ulan Butong Film and Television Base, and Teal Lake.
The temperature difference between morning and evening is large, with warm clothes such as thin winter clothes and gloves.
Dalian at the junction of the Yellow Sea and the Bohai Sea ushered in the golden season in September. The narrow coastline of more than a hundred miles created many natural beauty. The countless hundred-year-old European-style ancient buildings made this city quite exotic. And the old-fashioned trams still running on the street slowly move through the urban area, connecting countless landmark squares at the same time, it is also a symbol of an era. Whether it's walking along the coast to stop for a seafood meal, experiencing wonderful rides in a theme park, or waiting for a glorious sun to fall off the sky at Xinghai Square, this is the romantic coastal capital Unique infinite charm.
Dalian is one of the major cities in the country. It is very convenient for planes and trains, there are subways to and from the city, and there are many passenger stations to the province or surrounding cities.
Tiger Beach, Golden Pebble Beach, Binhai Road, Xinghai Park, Russian Style Street, Discovery Kingdom, etc.
Seafood, Northeastern cuisine, barbecue.
Seafood dry goods, Russian style souvenirs.
As the saying goes, "Jiuzhaigou looks at the water and Zhangjiajie looks at the mountains." Every year, autumn is the best tourist season in Zhangjiajie. Three thousand stone peaks rise from the ground, and eight hundred streams meander. People who come to Zhangjiajie for tourism and sightseeing are all dumped by Wulingyuan's peculiar sandstone peaks and forest landforms and magnificent karst landscapes, as if in the wonderland of Shenshan. Therefore, it has the reputation of "the original of Chinese landscape painting" and "reduced fairyland, enlarged bonsai". In September, the sky in Zhangjiajie is light, and the forest is full of colors. It is the season when kiwi, tangerine and other delicious fruits are ripe. Beauty, food, and good weather must not be missed.
Planes and trains can reach the urban area of Zhangjiajie. The most convenient way to get to the scenic area is by car. From the central bus station to the Forest Park Ticket Station and Wulingyuan Ticket Station, about 50-60 minutes, the earliest departure at 6:30, every 10 minutes; the number of trains to Tianzishan Ticket Station is slightly less, the first flight is 6:30, The second flight is at 7:00, and every hour thereafter, the journey takes about 90 minutes. It is not recommended to take a taxi locally, it is easy to be slaughtered.
Wulingyuan, Tianmen Mountain, Yuanjiajie, Yangjiajie, glass path, Bailong ladder, etc.
It takes at least three days to play through the entire forest park. If there are only two days, you can visit most areas in the scenic area. How to choose or not depends mainly on personal interests and schedules. Huangshizhai can be abandoned when time is tight, and Yangjiajie can be abandoned next. The general attractions to go are Yuanjiajie, Tianzi Mountain, Suoxiyu and Jinbianxi.
Three pans, straw hat noodles, bacon head, blood tofu, sour fish, etc.
Pueraria powder, fern root powder, rock ear, Eucommia tea.
1. Check the weather forecast in advance, it is not recommended to play on rainy days. Fight morning and evening and get your clothes ready.
2. There are many "black" tour guides in Zhangjiajie, and tourists need to pay special attention.
3. Do not provoke monkeys in the scenic area, and do not expose food, so as not to hurt yourself while being robbed by the monkeys.
Qiandao Lake in Zhejiang
As the "back garden" of Hangzhou, Qiandao Lake has the reputation of "the world's first beautiful water", and China's large rivers and lakes rank first in quality water. Qiandao Lake is just like its name. There are many islands in the lake. There are 1078 islands in the lake with different attitudes. There are dozens of rafting spots around the lake. Explore the ancient villages around, and the beautiful Qiandao Lake can satisfy you, which is endless fun. When September is coming, Qiandao Lake is full of autumn and sultry, and Xiushui Festival is also held at this time, which is a good opportunity for Qiandao Lake to show the charming charm to the world. During the festival, there will be nearly 20 activities such as water-themed evening party, international boat show, and Xiushui gourmet carnival night. Visitors can not only enjoy the beautiful lakes and mountains, but also enjoy the fun.
You can take a plane or train to Hangzhou first, then transfer to the West Coach Station or Jiubao Bus Terminal to take a bus.
Meifeng Island, Moonlight Island, Longshan Island, Huangshanjian, Osmanthus Island, etc.
Qiandao Lake fish head, dried wild bamboo shoots stewed fish head, dried tofu in the tea garden, clear soup fish ball, salt and pepper wild pork ribs, silver fish stew, etc.
Thousands of island jade leaves, pecans, dried bamboo shoots, Qingxi dragonfly, seafood, etc.
1. On the island, you need to take a boat at the town's wharf. The cruise line in the central lake area: Meifeng Island, Yule Island, Longshan Island in the morning, Yule Island, Longshan Island, and Moonlight Island in the afternoon. The route of the Southeast Lake District is: Huangshanjian , Tianchi Island, Mishan Island, Osmanthus Island. Each lake district tour is about four or five hours, and due to conflicts in boat schedules, two lake districts cannot be played in one day. You can go through the next day when you buy tickets on the same day, so you can buy boat tickets on the next day. Scenic tickets.
2. It takes two and a half days to play in the two lakes. You can return after the game. If you are on your own, you can take a bus at the Sunshine Station and continue to Longchuan Bay and Qinchuan Village in the Southwest Lake District. Come by car, it is recommended to drive to Qiandao Lake Stone Forest and Forest Oxygen. Strange rocks and green trees will give you a very unique experience.
3. Monkeys on Monkey Island are free-range, and are not afraid of people. It is best not to take food on your hands, and do not tease them. Just throw them on the ground when feeding to avoid injury.
4. Don't eat local organic fish head on the tourist boat, it is recommended to eat in restaurants in the urban area to avoid being cheated.
Zhangbei Prairie Sky Road
Autumn is a good time to go to the prairie, and it is also the most comfortable time to travel by car. In Hebei, there is such a highway. It stretches and twists for hundreds of miles, connecting Chongli and Zhangbei Prairie; it runs through the vast prairie and leads all the way to the most beautiful sky; the beautiful scenery along the way is like a dream, the asphalt road and the solid yellow line lead the vehicles in it, Drive to the end of the dream. This is the "Grassland Road" known as "China's Route 66", and it is also one of the most beautiful photography destinations in China.
It is recommended to drive by car. There are three most common routes: one is from Zhangbei Yehuling and the other is from Chongli Huapi Ridge to the east; the second is from Badi Village and wind farm, and the other is from Chongli Huapi Ridge; Enter from Chongli Huapi Ridge and exit from Zhangbei Wild Fox Ridge. In addition, cycling is also a very good choice. The recommended cycling route is: from Chicheng to Huapiling-Caoyantian Road-Chenjiaying rest for a night-the next day to Zhangjiakou (or Zhangbei).
Prairie Sky Road and colorful flower fields, Yehuling Fortress, Huapi Ridge, Yuanzhongdu Museum, etc.
1. The eastern section of Prairie Tian Road, the east section is from Chongli Exit (that is, the Birch Ridge Entrance), 30 kilometers from Chongli County in Zhangjiakou to the entrance of Tian Road, and 130 kilometers along the way from the entrance to the exit gate. There are many dead bends, no parking is needed for 3 hours, there are no toilets and gas stations along the way; but locals have opened a lot of stalls along the road to provide a variety of local snacks; the villages along the way have local farmhouses and places to eat and eat.
2. The west line of Prairie Sky Road, the west section is the Zhangbei entrance (that is, the Yehuling exit). The Zhangbei section is about 70 kilometers. It is mainly terraced fields, windmills, Nannihe aerial grassland, sea of flowers, and two milk Jianshan. Jing, you can park and rest after the Zhangbei gate comes out.
Bacon, Tricholoma, Roasted Whole Lamb, etc.
Tricholoma, apricots, yam, etc.
1. It is recommended to leave at around 6:30 am or earlier to avoid high-speed congestion and seriously affect the itinerary.
2. There are few public facilities along the way, it is recommended to fill up in advance and bring food and water.
3. It will be colder sooner or later, prepare a jacket.
Munich in southern Germany is a perfect combination of history and modernity. Here, people can not only experience the charm of Germany's second largest financial center and cultural and technological center, but also appreciate the baroque and Gothic architecture, and the quaintness of the former capital of Bavaria Style. However, the biggest highlight in September is the Oktoberfest. The Oktoberfest, also known as the October Festival, is held every year from mid-September to early October and lasts for two weeks. It is the biggest event of the year in Munich and even in Bavaria as a whole.
Apply for a Schengen visa 1 month in advance. If tourists who plan to travel to multiple Schengen countries stay in Germany for the longest time, they can apply for a German Schengen visa.
Beijing, Shanghai and other places have direct flights to Munich, and you can also transfer to other cities through other countries. The airport has a city rail and bus directly to the city, which is very convenient.
Marienplatz, BMW Museum, New Town Hall, Nymphenburg Palace, Oktoberfest, Allianz Arena.
Sausage, pork elbow, gingerbread, beer.
Brand clothing, beer glasses, Bayern football club related products, gingerbread.
1. Germany is a tipping country. Usually the bill is rounded to zero. Tips of 1 Euro can also be given.
Daylight saving time in Munich in September, 6 hours slower than Beijing time.
3. The weather in Munich changes quickly. It is recommended to bring a windproof and rainproof jacket.
- The 100 most beautiful scenic spots in China!
- Top 10 most beautiful autumn sceneries in China in September!
- Zhangjiajie Travel Guide
- 7-Day German Travel Guide
- Recommended throughout the year! Travel by month
- The ten most awesome views in September
- Lhasa 3-Day Travel Guide
- Top 10 charming night sceneries in China
- Top Ten Popular Forest Parks in China
- China's most beautiful six canyon travel guide
- Best recommendations for travel in January
- 15 Days Europe Tour (3) Germany and Switzerland
- Top 10 must-see places in September
- Gongar Prairie Tour
- 2004 Trip to the Western Regions 4--Indulge in Taklama. Silk Road Flowers and Rain Return
- Mission Action 2010 (Part 1) ~ Qingzang Line Travel Notes
- Notes on Mengman Grassland (Part 1) ---- Gubei Shuikou. Rehe Ligong. Bashang Pasture
- Covered Bridge Dreams
- 1 2020 Top 10 New Year's Travel Good Places 10P
- 2 Bolivia Sky Mirror Travel Guide 16P
- 3 Top 10 most fascinating tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 4.Philippines 9th Travel Guide 25P
- 5 Top 10 most amazing autumn and early winter beauty spots in November 10P
- 6 Brazil Travel Guide 17P
- 7 October's top ten most unusual scenery 10P
- 8. South Korea Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 9 Lake Baikal Blue Ice Adventure Travel Guide 12P
- 10 Sabah Semporna Island Free Tour Guide 16P
- 11 Vietnam Nha Trang Travel Guide 12P
- 12 Kyoto Japan Travel Guide 18P
- 13. Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in September 10P
- 14 Chiang Mai Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 15 US East Coast Travel Guides 18P
- 16 US Self-driving Beginner's Guide 7P
- 17 US West Coast Self-driving Tour Guide 14P
- 18 Phuket Travel Guide 12P
- 19 Top 10 Best Tourist Resorts in August! 10P
- 20.Vietnam Travel Guide 25P
- 21 Jeju Island Travel Guide 11P
- 22 Hong Kong Free Travel Guide 13P
- 23 Top 10 Must-See Resorts in July! 10P
- 24 Top Ten Best Tourist Attractions in June! 10P
- 25 Top 10 Best Resorts in April! 10P
- 26 China's top ten most beautiful cherry blossom viewing sites! 10P
- 27 March Top Ten Most Beautiful Early Spring Flower Raiders! 10P
- 28.10 wise and good places to spend the New Year! 10P
- Top 10 best places to play in 29.1! 10P
- 30. Recommended tourist attractions in October 10P
- Top 10 most awesome views in 31.9 in 10P
- 32. Top 10 Popular Douyin Attractions in Wuhan 10P
- 33. Xi'an Top Ten Douyin Popular 10P
- 34. Chengdu Top Ten Douyin Trends 10P
- 35. Chongqing Top Ten Douyin Spots 10P
- 36. Top 10 Museums in China 10P
- 37. Tombs of the Ten Great Emperors of China 9P
- 38. Ten Cathedrals of the World 10P
- 39. China's top ten ancient towers 10P
- 40. Top 10 Ancient Streets in China
- 41. China's Top Ten TV Towers 10P
- 42. China's top ten film and television cities 10P
- 43. Top 10 Famous Buildings in China
- 10 great places to play in 44.5 months! 10P
- 45.4 Top Ten Most Visited Spring Resorts in May! 10P
- 46. Top 10 most popular tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 47. Zhangjiakou Basong Chongli Three-day Travel Guide 10P
- 48. Shaoshan Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 49. Huizhou Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 50. Xiamen Gulangyu Free Walking 3-Day Travel Guide 20P
- 51. Wuyishan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 52. Mohe Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 53. Weihai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 54. Hubei Shennongjia Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 11P
- 55. Eastern Europe Link Travel Guide for 12 Days 22P
- 56. Hokkaido Japan Travel Guide
- 57. Sichuan-Tibet line self-driving 11-day travel guide 14P
- 58. Jinggangshan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 59. Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in November! 10P
- 60. Travel guide for 12 days in four European countries
- 61. 7 Days Travel Guide for Osaka
- 62. Bali Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 19P
- 63. Yan'an Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 64. China's Snow Town Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 65. Maldives 10-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 66. Changbai Mountain Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 67. The Strongest National Food Map-Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan! 10P
- 68 The Strongest National Food Map-South China! 10P
- 69 Strongest National Food Map-Southwestern! 16P
- 70 Strongest National Food Map-Northwestern! 16P
- 71 The Strongest National Food Map-Central China! 10P
- 72 Strongest National Food Map-East China! 22P
- 73 The Strongest National Food Map-North China! 16P
- 74 The Strongest National Food Map-Northeast! 10P
- 75. Huangshan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 76. Eleven scenic spots without crowds! 10P
- 77. Xishuangbanna Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 78. Nanning Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 79. Zhangjiajie Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 80. Qingdao Three-day Travel Guide 19P
- 81. Hulunbuir Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 17P
- 82. Russia's Seven-Day Travel Guide 26P
- 83.German Free Travel 7 Days Travel Guide 30P
- 84. Taiwan Travel Guide
- 85. New Zealand Travel Guide
- 86. The most beautiful autumn scenery in China in September! 10P
- 87. Xining Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 88. Urumqi Three-Day Travel Guide 13P
- 89. Britain's 9th Travel Guide 25P
- 90. Yinchuan Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 91. Canada's Free Travel 8 Days Travel Guide 21P
- 92. 50 Beautiful Worlds That Must Go in Life! 50P
- 93. South Africa 10-Day Travel Guide 17P
- 94. Top Ten Perfect Summer Resorts in China in August! 10P
- 95. The 100 most beautiful scenic spots in China! 100P
- 96. Kunming Three-day Travel Guide 13P
- 97. The ten most beautiful tourist destinations in July! 11P
- 98. Malaysia 6th Travel Guide 25P
- 99. Dubai Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 23P
- 100. Cambodia 7th Travel Guide 23P
- 101. Singapore 5 Days Travel Guide 25P
- 102.Thailand Travel Guide
- 103. Zhoushan's Dongji Island Free Tour 2-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 104 Top 10 Unmissable Christmas Markets in the World 10P
- 105.10 Best Experiences of Weihai Tourism 11P
- 106.1 best recommendations for travel in 6P
- 107. Top 10 Summer Lotus Rewards in China 10P
- 108 Best Recommended Travel Tips for April 10P
- 109.12 best recommended travel strategy in December 12P
- 110. Best Travel Tips for October 24P
- 111. Recommended throughout the year! Go on a tour 14P by month
- 112. May Day Travel Guide 10P
- Best recommendations for travel in November
- Best recommendations for travel in November
- 115. Nine Domestic Beauty 9Ps Not to Be Missed in Winter 9P
- 116. Eleven Golden Week Travel Recommendations 10P
- The best recommended strategy for travel in November
- 118.November 6P
- 119. Top 10 Most Popular Ski Resorts in China 10P
- 120. The world's top nine honeymoon couples 18P
- 121. Top 10 Popular Forest Parks in China 10P
- 122. The most beautiful flower resort in spring 14P
- 123. China's five most beautiful forest tourism guide 5P
- 124. Top 10 Best Native American Cultural Experiences 10P
- 125 Tibet Walking Self-driving Travel Guide 14P
- 126. Top 10 Hottest Hot Spring Resorts 22P
- 127. Top ten autumn leaves rewarding spots in China 10P
- 128.10 Unmissable Xiamen Travel Experiences 24P
- 129. China's Six Most Beautiful Cave Travel Strategies 18P
- The best recommended travel strategy for 130.8 months 30P
- 131.7 Best Recommended Travel Tips for October
- 132. China's Six Most Beautiful Canyons Travel Guide 13P
- 133 Top 10 charming night sceneries in China
- 134. China's Top 10 Most Beautiful City Scenic Lake Tourism Guide 10P
- 135. Top 10 Popular Pedestrian Street Travel Guides in the World 36P
- 136.5 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 137.6 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 138. China's top ten seaside tourism strategies 20P
- 139. Spain's Seven-Day Travel Guide 39P
- 140. Australia's Six-Day Travel Guide 15P
- 141. Daocheng Yading Free Travel Seven Days Travel Guide 22P
- 142. Wuyuan Three-Day Travel Guide 29P
- 143. Xi'an Free Walking Tour Guide 22P
- 144. Paris, France, 5-day travel guide 23P
- 145. Guizhou Huangguoshu Free Travel Three Days Travel Guide 12P
- 146. Italy Travel Guide
- 147. Tokyo Japan 5 Days Travel Guide 19P
- 148. Hangzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 149. Chengdu Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 18P
- 150. Hefei Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 151. Haikou Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 152. Changsha Free Travel 3 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 153. Lanzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 154. Changchun Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 155. Zhengzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 156. Taiyuan Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 157. Ningxia Free Walking 5 Days Travel Guide 10P
- 158. Fuzhou Three-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 159. Seven Days Travel Strategy in South Xinjiang 25P
- 160. Guilin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 161. Lhasa Three-Day Travel Guide 11P
- 162. Qinghai Lake Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 163. Jiuzhaigou Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 164. Jinan Free Walking Tour Guide 8P
- 165. Luoyang Free Walking 3 Days Travel Guide 12P
- 166. Shenyang Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 167. Shijiazhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 168. Dali Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 169. Sanya Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 170. Shenzhen Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 171. Xitang Wuzhen Free Travel 3-Day Travel Guide 9P
- 172. Beihai Free Travel 2 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 173. Qinhuangdao Three-Day Travel Guide 11P
- 174. Harbin Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 175. Hohhot Free Travel 3 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 176. Dalian Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 177. Suzhou 4 Days Travel Guide 16P
- 178. Northern Xinjiang Travel Guide
- 179. Nanchang Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 180. Guangzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 18P
- 181. Datong Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 182. Lijiang Shangri-La Six-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 183. Wuhan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 184. Pingyao Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 185. Tianjin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 186. Shanghai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 187. Chongqing Three-day Travel Guide 12P
- 188. Dunhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 189. Beijing Three-day Travel Guide 17P
- 190. Nanjing Free Walking Tour Guide 19P
- 191. Zhuhai Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 192. Phoenix Ancient City Free Walking Tour Guide 6P
- 193. Kaifeng Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 194. Yantai Free Walking Tour Guide 8P